Alyeska Motor Madness April 26, 27, 28
Due to TIME restraints with the Mountain, we WILL be limiting the amount of entries we allow in for certain events. We had an amazing turnout for the Summer Motor Rally and registration was full in 48HOURS!!! Keep watching our FaceBook page to find out when registration will open.
Adults must go to ISR and purchase a single event or annual membership. http://www.isrlicense.com/
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE: follow the event on FaceBook for the most up to date changes and details.
Parking fees are $10 for vehicle $20 if you have a trailer
April 26, Friday @ 11:00 a.m.
- Team CC /AMDS Ski-Doo Hill Climb 11:00am
- Team CC – Suzuki Snow Bike Scramble
April 27, Saturday @ 10:00 Four Events:
- Ceremonial Mark Torkleson Parade Lap 10:00am
- 2nd Annual Mark Torkleson Memorial X/C Race 10:30am
- Alyeska Hill Cross Races @ 12:00pm
- A2D Cross Country Relay Race @ 4:00pm
- Northstar Motorsports UTV Race @ 5:30pm
- Awards @ Day Lodge 8:30pm
April 28, Sunday @ 11:00 a.m. – 4:00
- Youth Races 120’s, 200’s, Juniors
- Awards Youth Races @ Day Lodge 4:00 p.m.
We will be charging a special event fee $25 for AMMC members, $35 for non-members and you must have ISR membership (single event or annual)
Sunday YOUTH Race @ 12PM Awards will be in the Sitzmark @ 4:30PM
IF you plan on camping at Alyeska we have details. Camping fee is $75 for the weekend. Starting Thursday till Sunday. You CAN NOT have fires (not even in a pit) Noise levels past 9pm need to be respectful of neighbors. IF you are interested in camping we have VERY LIMITED spots. Please contact Amanda Nicoll. Payment MUST be received before your spot is registered.
Youth and Adult Racers just a reminder that you must use TRACK STANDS WITH SHIELDS at Alyeska. You MAY NOT have someone pick up the back while you give it gas. 🙂 SAFETY FIRST.